Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and safe program to remove viruses from your computer without the risk of infection. You can use this program when the system is heavily infected with a virus, because the computer will not be disinfected using antivirus programs or malware removal software. For example, like the Kaspersky antivirus tool that runs under the operating system. In this case, the removal of the infection is more effective because malware is not controlled when the operating system is loaded. You can boot from Kaspersky Rescue Disk software to scan and remove threats from an infected computer without the risk of infecting other files or computers.
Features and Features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
- Configure Scan Configuration Objects: Change Security Level, Create a Scan Domain, Change the Type of Objects You Want to Scan, Restrict Scan Time, Configure Combined File Scan, Set Default Settings
- Configure Database Update Settings: Select Update Source, Specify Proxy Server Settings, Specify Regional Settings, Return to Previous Databases
- Configure Extras: Configure Specific Threats, Create a Trusted Area, Configure Notification Settings, Specify Report Storage Time, Specify Quarantine Storage and Backup
- Updated application modules, added RAID array support
- Ability to configure the network including Wi-Fi
- Modify text mode operations
- Modified OS loader and OS kernel
- Added a set of third-party software packages
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
See the USB Utility Guide here .
The record date is quite accurate and corresponds to the version of the save disk.
File password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version