MKVToolNix is a powerful software for managing advanced video formats; video publishing groups on the Internet always choose the best possible format, both in terms of volume and quality and other features. AVI has long been a popular video publishing format; with the introduction and development of the MKV format (abbreviated to Matroska Multimedia Container, meaning multimedia format) and various features along with optimal volume and quality, it has become widespread. This open source software is designed to convert formats such as DTS, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPG, VOB, MP4 to MKV format by performing various edits such as adding or removing subtitles and audio.
Features and Features of MKVToolNix:
– Software speed and efficiency
– Convert various formats to MKV format without changing the quality
– Support for various subtitle formats
– Ability to add multiple captions or remove captions
– Compatibility with Persian subtitles
– Support for multimedia formats MKV and…
– Ability to extract, delete and add audio to videos
– Perform cutting, pasting and … on files
– This program is a cross-platform or multi-platform software and is offered for various operating systems where we only place Windows and Mac versions; edits provided for other operating systems are available here .
– This software is open source and free; so it has no restrictions.
Supported Windows versions are XP and newer from the client OS line and Windows Server 2008 and later from the command line.
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 16 MB
64-bit version: 16 MB
Free Download Software Full Version