There are various ways to check and manage emails; Microsoft’s solution is to provide two standard versions of Windows as well as the full version of the Outlook suite of software. The Mozilla Foundation – which everyone knows from Firefox browser – also offers a very powerful open source software, Mozilla Thunderbird, for email management. In addition to email management, Mozilla Thunderbird also has web chat and chat features. If you own the site, you can also manage your site’s emails and your customers using this app without going to Webmail.
Mozilla Thunderbird Software Features and Features:
– Simple and easy interface
– Superior security like other Mozilla products
– The ability to encrypt emails and embed digital signatures
– Full search on emails and news
– Types of application extensions
– Manage and categorize emails with full settings
– Compatibility with other email management software and the ability to have their information transmitted into the software
– Ability to detect and spam and prevent their entry
– Compatibility of all email protocols
– Able to feed news sites or groups
– Full support for Persian language
Mozilla Thunderbird Program Tips:
– Trial versions of the app never appear on the site and only the final version is provided.
– Unlike Firefox, this program does not have a fully Persian version.
– Always placing the latest version of the program on the Mozilla homepage delays its FTP.
: Operating Systems
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2003
Please note that while 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 can be used to run Thunderbird, only 32-bit Thunderbird builds are supported at this time.
: Recommended Hardware
Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
200MB hard drive space
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.
File password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version